Wall - Mount MF Induction Power Supply 12,5 to 50 kW
SiCWall family corresponds to a range of Induction Heat Treatment Units covering power levels up to 50kW, frequencies in the range10 to 40 kHz and 200% overcurrent capability for load matching and 200% intermittent power with a 50% duty, 10 min
SiCWall generators are based on the ultimate power electronics technologies as Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOS Transistors, advanced DC link using anti-ferro electric capacitors, ultrafast high isolation circuitry and advanced transistor driving circuits and fully digital controller all integrated in a PCB, allowing an overall efficiency higher than 90% @40 kHz (inductor losses not included) and consequently very small and compact chillers.
Multi-power Port Technology
SiCWall generators can handle two different power outputs totally independent each other with working possibilities at different power and frequencies at the same time.
Wide range of Load Matching
SiCWall generators are very small and lightly power supplies that includes in a single cabinet the power section, as well as the resonant capacitor bank and can be fixed in a wall as well as in a mobile unit. The output can be connected to a conventional or coaxial reactive matching transformer for load adaptation. Load matching is very simple task as the inverter has 200% overcurrent capacity making that every workpiece can be heated with the same inductor and due to their special design, these generators can provide 200% intermittent power with a duty cycle of 50%
SiCWall generators are very simple to operate as the control features simplifies the operation of the inverter and the HMI guides the user with very simple instructions to operate the machine.
Proof- technology for high level of availability and high protection standards
- The SiCWall Family is manufactured and tested according to the current relevant applicable standards
- CE Mark
- Use of proven Silicon Carbide MOSFET semiconductor technology for extreme high efficiencies
- High robustness by the use of SiC MosFET technology
- Galvanic Isolation
- Inductor short circuit ruggedness
- Reliable disconnection by Emergency Stop with redundant safety
- Input over voltage spikes clamping circuit to prevent transistor damages in the case of an unstable power mains
Compact and modular technology for user customer-friendly applications
- Compact Power Unit for different Induction Heating Applications
- Wall Unit for applications with limited industrial floor
- Very compact size
- Low Weight
- Wide Range of applications with the same generator
- Internal Capacitor Bank
- InternalIsolation transformer for higher reliability
- Extremely high efficiency
- Very high robustness due to the use of SiC MOS Transistors
- Very easy use of the generator due to the use of advanced algorithms that auto-adjust the generator depending on the required heating process
- 10-40 kHz
- Up to 2 independent power ports.These ports can operate simultaneous
- Dry connection to the heating station up to 15 m or more
- Programmable heating segments
- 200 % overcurrent capability for load matching
- 200 % intermittent power
- Fully digital controller
- SIEMENS PLC
- Induction Hardening
- Induction Cable & Wire Heating
Need further infomation?
Our team is looking forward to hearing about you. We are willing to know your needs in order to help you in every aspect related to induction.
Do not hesitate to contact us.