Mobile MF Induction Power Supply 12,5 to 50 kW
SiCMobi family corresponds to a range of Induction Heat Treatment Units covering power levels up to 50 kW, frequencies in the range 10 to 40 kHz,200% overcurrent for load matching and 200% intermittent power capability for its application in bolt heating, clueing, shrink fitting, etc.
SiCMobi generators are based on the ultimate power electronics technologies as Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOS Transistors, advanced DC link using anti-ferro electric capacitors, ultrafast high isolation circuitry and advanced transistor driving circuits and fully digital controller all integrated in a PCB, allowing an overall efficiency higher than 90% @40 kHz (inductor losses not included) and consequently very small and compact chillers.
Multi-power Port Technology
SiCMobi generators can handle two different power outputs totally independent each other with working possibilities at different power and frequencies at the same time.
Wide range of Load Matching
Load matching in SiCMobi generators is very simple task as the inverter has 200% overcurrent capacity making that every workpiece can be heated with the same inductor and due to their special design, these generators can provide 200% intermittent power with a duty cycle of 50%, 10 min.4
SiCMobi generators are very simple to operate as the control features simplifies the operation of the inverter and the HMI guides the user with very simple instructions to operate the machine.
Proof- technology for high level of availability and high protection standards
- The SiCMobi is manufactured and tested according to the current relevant applicable standards
- CE Mark
- Use of proven Silicon Carbide MOSFET semiconductor technology for extreme high efficiencies
- High robustness by the use of SiC MosFET technology
- Galvanic Isolation
- Inductor short circuit ruggedness
- Reliable disconnection by Emergency Stopwith redundant safety
- Input overvoltage spikes clamping circuit to prevent transistor damages in the case of an unstable power mains
Compact and modular technology for user customer-friendly applications
- Compact Power Unit for different Induction Heating Applications
- Mobile Unit
- Very compact size
- Very low Weight
- Wide Range of applications with the same generator
- Internal Capacitor Bank
- Internal Isolation transformer for higher reliability
- Extremely high efficiency.
- Very high robustness due to the use of SiC MOS Transistors.
- Very easy use of the generator due to the use of advanced algorithms that auto-adjust the generator depending on the required heating process
- 12,5-50 KW
- 10-40 KHZ
- Up to 2 independent power ports. These ports can operate simultaneous
- Heating station through a coaxial transformer or Coaxial Gun Transformer
- Connection to the heating station up to 10 m.
- Programmable heating segments
- 200% overcurrent capability for load matching
- 200% intermittent power for critical applications
- Induction Heat Treatment Applications
- Brazing Applications
- Bolt Heating
- Shrink Fitting Applications
- And more…
Need further infomation?
Our team is looking forward to hearing about you. We are willing to know your needs in order to help you in every aspect related to induction.
Do not hesitate to contact us.